Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Where you at?!?!

So . . . even though I've been updating the classroom blog and stalking everyone else's blog, I have fallen short on keeping up the Tyndall blog!  I haven't posted since December!  I'm sure you all are going through withdraws, the shakes, and the whole bit (obviously joking), so I'm back with a few random pictures.


My boys greet our neighbor, AJ, like this every afternoon.  
She caught them on camera a few weeks ago.  How sweet is this?!?!



Preface

I have been known to literally put my car in reverse to pick up what I think is a treasure on the side of the road . . . one woman's trash is another woman's treasure right?!?!  Well this is especially true about old windows.  Do I need 10,000,000 old windows in my storage shed/laundry room?  No!  Do I have that many?  Not really, but I do have more than I am actually going to use.  I finally made a treasure out of one, and I feel proud.  Take a look.  What do you think?  



I FINALLY made the curtains I have wanted for my dining room a few weeks ago.


And I found this fabric for my living room, but I have not really decided how to "style" them?  I'm thinking long like the dining room but a little more "flowy".



AND . . . that's all folks!  

Check out the Pi Day pictures on the classroom blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment