Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's Baby Time!



We found out April 17th that we are expecting a little Tyndall!  Although surprised, we were really excited!  Our first appointment at Greenville OB was May 10th.  Our first ultrasound predicted that baby Tyndall will arrive on December 24, 2011 . . . Christmas Eve!?!?!  Having a baby on Christmas Eve is a little crazy to me, but who better to share a birthday with than Jesus, huh?  I have felt pretty good.  I have been a little nauseated at night, but fortunately I haven't been terribly sick.  Today I am ten weeks and four days!  We went for our second appointment today expected to only hear baby Tyndall, but we got to see the little one today!  He/she was bouncing all around and gave us a fist pump.  Thinking we got a manly man or a feisty little girl in there!  :)


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Mom was just telling me the other day that you were expecting! So excited about keeping up with your new little one on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I was blog stalking Ashley's list!

    ReplyDelete